Our management has created this Privacy Statement (Policy) in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to help our users better understand what information we collect about them and what may happen to that information.
The terms "We,"BookOurShaadi", Us" refer to "BookOurShaadi".com and the terms "You, Your" refer to a user of"BookOurShaadi".com.
In the course of our business of helping our viewers plan their wedding, we collect certain information from you.
In the course of registering for and availing various services we provide from time to time through our website:"BookOurShaadi", you may be required to give your Name, address, Email address, phone number.
The Personal Information is used for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about our services. Unless otherwise stated explicitly, this Policy applies to Personal Information as disclosed on any of the Media.
Dear Users,"BookOurShaadi" undertakes and acknowledges to be compliant with all necessary legal requirements and compliances and is under process of executing the GDPR regulations & compliances on its website https://www."BookOurShaadi".com for all our relevant users. The Data we collect and use is upon your consent and none of our activities amount to breach of GDPR compliance. We value your security and privacy and are doing our best to ensure security of the data you provide to us in any manner whatsoever. We acknowledge your consent for providing such data to us for smooth execution of our services and note your acceptance to providing us with all information so collected, including Name, Gender, Email, Contact Number, Age, Location, Device Details, Browsing Information, SMS, App Install and Usage, Preferences, Intent etc.
Personal Information will be kept confidential and we do not disclose the information except that in case you have specifically made an enquiry . Further, the vendors / advertisers who are listed with us, may call you, based on the query or enquiry that you make with us, enquiring about any Product / Service they might offer
We will share Personal Information only under one or more of the following circumstances: - If we have your consent or deemed consent to do so - If we are compelled by law (including court orders) to do so.
In furtherance of the confidentiality with which we treat Personal Information we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We give you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want us to contact you regarding any services. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. However,"perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, or anywhere else in the world! You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
Links to other Websites
We have affiliate links to many other online resources. We are not responsible for the practices employed by these affiliates or their websites linked to or from "BookOurShaadi".com nor the information or content contained on these third party websites. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use and you agree you provide information or engage in transactions with these affiliates at your own risk.
Control Of Your Password
You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including fees. Therefore we do not recommend that you disclose your account password or login information to any third parties. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
Content On The Site
"BookOurShaadi".com features some of the latest trends in Indian weddings around the world, and tries to give its users exposure to quality hand-picked content. In our endeavor, we feature pictures and stories from various real weddings and vendors. Vendors are expected to take utmost care to take permission / hold copyright of images given to us. We also feature weddings and articles where users have given us permission to use the same.
However, in the unlikely event of anyone having any objection to content put up on our site, they are free to contact us immediately and we will be happy to consider their request and take necessary action
We reserve the right to revise these Privacy Policies of"BookOurShaadi".com from time to time by updating this posting. Such revised policies will take effect as of the date of posting\
We reserve the right to revise these Privacy Policies of"BookOurShaadi".com from time to time by updating this posting. Such revised policies will take effect as of the date of posting
Terms & Conditions
"BookOurShaadi.com" (""BookOurShaadi"" or "we") is a wedding website that provides valuable wedding-related information for the modern prospective couple. The services offered by us include the "BookOurShaadi" websites located at"BookOurShaadi".com or any sub domain of "BookOurShaadi".com (the ""BookOurShaadi" Website"), the "BookOurShaadi" wedding planning app,"BookOurShaadi" For Business (Vendor) app, any other feature, content or applications offered from time to time by "BookOurShaadi"in connection with the "BookOurShaadi" Website whether accessed directly or through our application for mobile devices (collectively, the ""BookOurShaadi" Services")."BookOurShaadi"is only a platform that connects prospect wedding clients and vendors that the Clients are willing to associate with to undertake their services."BookOurShaadi"is a wedding aggregation platform.
If you do not agree with the Terms of this Agreement, you should leave the "BookOurShaadi" Website and discontinue use of the "BookOurShaadi" Services immediately. If you wish to become a User, submit content, video or images, communicate with other Users and generally make use of the "BookOurShaadi" Services, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the content submission process. By using the "BookOurShaadi" services or by doing any of the above, you are complying with all our terms and conditions and clauses mentioned hereinafter.
"BookOurShaadi" may modify this Agreement from time to time and each modification will be effective when it is posted on the "BookOurShaadi" Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement through your continued use of the "BookOurShaadi" Services. You will not be notified of any modifications to this Agreement so it is important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
WE URGE YOU TO THINK BEFORE YOU UPLOAD, SUBMIT OR EMBED CONTENT. THIS AGREEMENT PERMITS YOU TO UPLOAD TO , SUBMIT TO OR EMBED ON THE "BookOurShaadi" SERVICES ONLY PHOTOS OR OTHER CONTENT THAT YOU OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO OR OTHERWISE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH. BY UPLOADING, SUBMITTING OR EMBEDDING PHOTOS OR OTHER CONTENT THAT YOU DO NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO OR DO NOT OTHERWISE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH, YOU MAY SUBJECT YOURSELF TO LEGAL LIABILITY (SEE E.G., SECTIONS 4, 5 AND 6 BELOW). IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU HAVE ADEQUATE RIGHTS TO PUBLISH TO THE "BookOurShaadi" SERVICES ALL PHOTOS AND OTHER CONTENT YOU POST AND "BookOurShaadi" TAKES NO LIABILITY OF THE SAME WHATSOEVER.
- Use of the "BookOurShaadi" Services is void where prohibited. By registering, you
- represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into and to fully abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as far as age, jurisdiction, laws of land, etc. are concerned.
- agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the "BookOurShaadi" Services.
- "BookOurShaadi" does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively,"User Content") that you upload to, submit to, or embed on the "BookOurShaadi" platform; expect content created in collaboration with the "BookOurShaadi"team for its own events/ perusal. In such cases, the same will be specified while creating the content in question.
- You represent and warrant that you own the User Content posted by you on or through the "BookOurShaadi" Services. or that you otherwise have sufficient right, title and interest in and to such User Content to grant"BookOurShaadi"the licenses and rights set forth below without violating, infringing or misappropriating the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any User Content posted by you to or through the "BookOurShaadi" Services."BookOurShaadi" shall not be liable for any violation of Copyright or any other Intellectual Property or other rights being violated in any manner whatsoever and the User/Vendor posting the same shall be liable.
- After posting, uploading or embedding User Content to the "BookOurShaadi" Services, you continue to retain such rights in such User Content as you held prior to posting such User Content on the "BookOurShaadi" Services and you continue to have the right to use your User Content in any way you choose. However, by displaying or publishing ("posting") any User Content on or through the "BookOurShaadi" Services, you hereby grant to "BookOurShaadi" a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, adapt, modify (e.g., re-format), rearrange, and distribute your User Content through any media now known or developed in the future. Photographs used on the "BookOurShaadi" Services on in any "BookOurShaadi" publication will include attribution to the photographer and/or copyright holder."BookOurShaadi" holds the right to remove any User content posted by you on the website in the event that"BookOurShaadi"finds such content to be violative, inappropriate or worthy of being removed in any manner whatsoever and shall not be held liable for the same.
- Without this license,"BookOurShaadi" would be unable to provide the "BookOurShaadi" or its publications. For example, the license you grant to "BookOurShaadi"is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to "BookOurShaadi"), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that"BookOurShaadi"is not required to pay you for the use of the User Content that you post), sublicensable (so that"BookOurShaadi"is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the "BookOurShaadi"), and worldwide (because the Internet and the "BookOurShaadi" are global in reach).
- This license will terminate at the time you remove your User Content from the "BookOurShaadi" Services except as to any User Content that"BookOurShaadi" has sublicensed prior to your removal of your User Content from the "BookOurShaadi" Services, which license shall continue in perpetuity. To remove User Content, please send a request to info@"BookOurShaadi".com and include a brief description of the item(s) to be removed along with a URL of the item(s) current location on the "BookOurShaadi" Website. We will remove the item(s) as quickly as possible. In the event that"BookOurShaadi" uses the Vendor’s content on its website it shall do so while giving credit to the Vendor
- "BookOurShaadi" does not take liability to ensure protection of the content posted on the website/platform. In the event that the Vendor posts content on the website and the same is infringed by another Vendor or any other third party, it shall not be the liability of"BookOurShaadi". We attempt to prevent such copying and infringement by applying our watermark on each image, but take no responsibility to further protect the content.
- The "BookOurShaadi" Services contain Content owned by "BookOurShaadi" (""BookOurShaadi" Content")."BookOurShaadi" Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and "BookOurShaadi" owns and retains all rights in the "BookOurShaadi" Content and the "BookOurShaadi" Services."BookOurShaadi" hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to view the "BookOurShaadi" Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the "BookOurShaadi" Website and using the "BookOurShaadi" Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any "BookOurShaadi" Content appearing on or through the "BookOurShaadi" Services.
- The "BookOurShaadi" Services contain Content of other Users and other "BookOurShaadi"licensors ("Third Party Content") and you are permitted to access the Third Party Content solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the "BookOurShaadi" Website and using the "BookOurShaadi" Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Third Party Content appearing on or through the "BookOurShaadi" Services. In the event that any User is found to be in violation of another person’s Intellectual Property or any other rights in any manner, they shall be absolutely and solely liable and no liability shall be laid down on "BookOurShaadi"for the same.
- Content that criticizes a business or individual beyond that of merely offering an opinion.
- Content that harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Content that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner.
- Content that contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website.
- Content that includes racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable language.
- Content that is libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortious language.
- Content that solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- Content that promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
- Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files
- Content that involves the transmission of"junk mail,""chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging,"spimming," or "spamming"
- Content that contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page
- Content that furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- Content that solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users
- Content that is owned, created or belongs to a third party and the entity posting/publishing such content has no authority to do so
- Content that involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes
- copying, modifying, translating, publishing, broadcasting, transmitting, licensing, sublicensing, assigning, distributing, performing, publicly displaying, or selling any Third Party Content or "BookOurShaadi" Content appearing on or through the "BookOurShaadi" Services
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any "BookOurShaadi" page via HTML/CSS or any other means
- any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the "BookOurShaadi" Services or the networks or services connected to the "BookOurShaadi" Services
- attempting to impersonate another User, person, or representative of "BookOurShaadi"
- using the account, username, or password of another User at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile, without our permission
- using any information obtained from the "BookOurShaadi" Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the "BookOurShaadi" Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose
- using the "BookOurShaadi" Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations